Followers

Friday 17 January 2014

Challenge #23 - Scary Stories!

Time for another Left of Center Challenge! Check out the top toolbar for a link to the rules - nothing major, but just a reminder that if you would like to enter our challenge, we would really like you to mention us on your post somewhere and link back to us or you may not be considered for a prize! thanks!

Our fabulous sponsor Ike's Art is up again this fortnight with an awesome theme - Scary Stories! The design team this week have outdone themselves with their scary designs and I cant wait to show you what we have for you to get you going! We are also introducing some more new Design Team members!

Say hello to Rocio De Alba -

I am Rocio! And I wanted to introduce myself to all the talent on this awesome site. I can't tell you how absolutely thrilled I am to be joining in the ranks of you gals. Everyone here is so ubber talented so I am just beyond excited to be a part of it all. I live in New York with my four kids and hubby. Things are quite busy and non-stop but we manage. I was originally from Central America but grew up in Los Angeles, CA. I've lived in New York for 10 years now! WHA?! Ten Years? Sheesh, it's flown by too quickly. am a total dork at heart and love me a good dessert! I got a chance to sell my crafts and photos at local flea markets this summer and had such a good time. Anyway, thanks again for having me on the team. I can't wait to get started on making some goodies.

Rocio has used Ike's Lenore, Tell Tale Heart and raven papers in her first LOC creation


 Next Up we have Eileen Nicholson, aka Eiglas -

hello from sunny (NOT!) Liverpool from me, Eiglas. I'm an elderly lady ( in my 60's) with four grown-up kids and two dogs but no-one reminded me and so despite being a Nanna three times over, I still like my denim, black leather and rock music! ;) I have my blog Eiglas and my digi site Eiglassing  but both have been a bit neglected until recently (.. although I used to run them properly when I was on DT's before...!). I'm not very 'girly' and I love moody Steampunky stuff but I also really like vintage 'white on white'. Not keen on the dysmorphic cartoony images although I love a challenge.
I draw stuff (hence my digi-site) and if anyone would like a particular image I will endeavour to draw one for you (just ask anytime and I will, for a small consideration, create one for you.).

Eiglas has used the Raven background paper 


 With the new design team members on board - a few more you haven't met yet - we have split the team into two! So this is Team A for today and you will meet Team B next week. Here are the rest of the team for this week!

Lorraine has used Wolf to create a 'Werewolf in London' scene for her scary story


Steph here has literally created a scary story using the Goblin image


Keren has also gone with a book, using the Poe Tell Tale Heart image


And we have PennyRae who has used Vaguely Goth with the Raven background paper on her creation.



As always, you can pop by the girls' blogs' for more details on each project and more inspiration from team B will be here next week with the winners of our last challenge.

Get your thinking caps on, pick your favourite scary story and join us this week for a challenge!

Mo and the LOC Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!