Followers

Friday 11 April 2014

Challenge #29 Anything Goes - Dark Themed!!

Morning Everyone! I hope this post finds you all well and enjoying the Spring sunshine that seems to have appeared... well, in Scotland for a day or so anyways! Perhaps you could leave us a comment and tell us where you are and how Mother Nature is treating your corner of the world! I'm curious!!

Anyway, onto our brand new challenge and it's a goodie - Anything Goes.... Dark Themed!!! So yes, we want you to explore your dark side, go Goth, Horror, Emo, Steampunk, Fantasy, Anime, whatever your particular edgier side is, we want to see it! Whether you make a card, Art Journal page, Altered Art, 3D item, we want to see it all!

We have two sponsors this week! Limited Runs and Smeared Ink. And here are some samples from Team A. Join us next Friday for Team B!
http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.co.uk/

Keren using Limited Runs - The Count


http://smearedink.com/

PennyRae
Using Smeared Ink-Goth Fairy Vivadondra

 Steph using Toxic Backbend Ballerina

Catherine using Alice

Pam using Devil Boy

Eiglas using her own image
 
Thanks for joining us, we look forward to seeing your Dark Themed LOC Projects!!
Mo and the LOC Crew


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic DT creations :-) I wanted to get cracking on Lisa's new images so here's my first :-D
    Thank you for this Challenge.
    IKE xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work by the DT. I'm with Ike, I've got plans for Lisa's fab stamps as well but in the meantime... xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww ladies thank you, you have both made me so happy. I feel a little famous at the moment lol anyone want my autograph?? lol

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome design team samples...Steph I love your pierced dancer ATC!!! Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!