Followers

Thursday 4 June 2015

Left of Center New Design Team Members!

Just recently we were sad to say goodbye to several of our Design Team members. Friday saw the final projects from the ladies of The Weird Scissors and we wish them well for the future and are sad to say farewell.
But on to happier news. We posted a DT call and are delighted today to announce your brand new inspirational design team members here at LOC.

Please Welcome:

I live on the South East coast of the UK, I have been crafting for a number of years. My passion is Alternative Art/Mixed Media. I am so happy to be part of this wonderful design team. xx
Hi! I'm Ana Isabel, a Spanish vet and animal lover who supports animal advocates and help local animal rescue groups in my city, Madrid (Spain-Europe). I live with my cat (Red mullet), I love him!!!! He is my baby. Apart from working and defending the animal rights, I like colouring digital stamps with Copic or other brands and making different scrapbooking projects. This is a big opportunity for me to learn a lot and meet amazing people! I hope you like my projects! Only a word: "Thanks".
I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful DT. I live in the middle of nowhere, otherwise known as the Snowdonia National Park in Wales. I share my home with my 10 cats and one very patient dog called Reg. All my days are filled with crafting and I can't think of any where I'd sooner be.
I am French, living close to Versailles, mom of 2 grownups, so proud to be here with you as a DT !



Hi, my name is Wendy. I am so happy to be a part of the Left of Center Design Team!

I have always loved playing with paper. I like to color digital and rubber stamp designs  that can be used for cards, magnets and jewelry. I also like to alter and recycle existing items when I can. I enjoy trying new techniques and am always looking for ways to improve my art. I hope my samples will be an inspiration to others.
Hi everyone! I am a veterinary technician living in NY who loves to pen pal and make cards in my spare time. I have never been good at crafts since I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler but I was determined to give it a go. I love learning all the different techniques and ways to craft. I'm starting to branch out and learn new things such as mixed media and journaling. How exciting.

We are delighted to have these wonderfully talented ladies join us at LOC and hope you will enjoy their projects coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing some awesome projects from the new DT, Congratulations to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!